May 6, 2011

sea ship bento for lil' Atha


My bff told me that her lil' boy didn't want to eat like usual. She don't know why... and she asked me how to increase his appetite. when she saw my bento and attracted to it she asked me again how to buy mold, food cutter and cute food pick that i had. so i told her that i bought it at many of online shop, and got it on Facebook or Multiply.

Okay, Atha.... aunty Oen make a ship bento for you, dear. This is the story for accompanying while you eat :
dear, look how the sailorman row the ship and you can see that fishs are smiling at you while you eat. "Come on, eat my body ", said the crab stick and rayfish together. Oh, that's a steam corn coral, watch out!!!! don't bump it. Let's eat that steam corn so you unnecessary bump your boat. Hurraaaayyyyy..., you can trought the sea and mummy give you a kiwi fruit and sweetened red cherry as a present for a Great Sailor, that is you Atha.....
friends of box : rice, steam sweet corn, fried rayfish, fried tempe, steam crab stick, kiwi fruit, sweetened red cherry, cheese and green lettuce.

Bon Appetit, dear Atha ^,^

No comments:

Post a Comment